Jigsaw Chart not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jigsaw Chart not working

I have Jigsaw Daytradr and everything works except the chart I can pull up the heatmap when I am in the depth and sales. But when I click on the chart button and the menu pops up to connect to ninja trader the platform tab is grayed out. This only happens for the chart or foot print chart button. Depth and sales works the tape works. I have bridged the connection with the market analyzer already.

Hello jrgriff1989,

Thank you for the message.

Since your questions are about using the Jigsaw Trading Software, you will need to reach out to Jigsaw's Support team or forum and ask why this is happening and what needs to be done to resolve it.

NinjaTrader support only has documentation and information on the NinjaTrader Platform and the connections and features that come within it by default.

Since this is a 3rd party data connection and fundamentally about things happening in another trading platform, you will need to reach out to Jigsaw's support team for further help and information.

Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.
    Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi jrgriff​. I had that problem too.

First. If you connect Jigsaw through the NT8 bridge, Jigsaws functionality is limited as they assume that if you use NT you have all the charting you want.
      First solution: You can get a second user account linked to your original one, something like [useraccount].2, and have NT staff triger a "change password". From there you can set up a data connection with the connection manager.
      Problem: If you do so, you have all the charts, but you cannot order, as you don't have a broker connection. Also the JS Journal doesn't work.

Me: In premarket prep, I open the standalone connection of JS to get the CSI (cumulative sheep index) just to see, if volume is flooding the market or leaking from it.
      Then shutdown JS. Power up NT, bridge calls JS +++ important - disconnect the standalone data connection +++ and have fun with NT charts and JS DOM. Orders are piped through NT. Works fine for me.

Note: I had some issues with multiple DOMs. Simple solution: In NT create a window with tabs of all the instruments you want on the DOMs. Insert the JTconnection indicator in each of them. Before opening the DOMs "touch" every chart once, then the selection of instruments and data population will work fine.

In case you have more questions, just reach out )

Hendrik

Comment

Expansion: I tried and it works: Have (inkluding all above) the JTconnection with NT open. Open the standalone data connection. Now you can have all the charts you want. However you can't order. So it seems: Either JS charts or odering (from the dome). For me this is fine.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Bidder
        by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes