"Super" "Dynamic" DOM Sucks, face it guys, it's garbage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Super" "Dynamic" DOM Sucks, face it guys, it's garbage

The Dynamic Super DOM is insane and impossible to use. Everyone knows this. There should be a way to set it to stay still with just the price moving up and down a ladder. It is a ladder after all and there isn't a ladder on the planet that has the rungs moving, it is what is on the ladder that moves. Every other platform has an option to have the ladder still and the price to move up and down. There is no way to scalp out of a position with any accuracy on the "Dynamic" DOM and the static DOM is not available with most accounts, especially in the prop space. Why don't they just create an option in the "DYNAMIC SUPER" DOM to keep static. Offer that on a trial basis and see how many people switch over that day and never go back. You guys know this thing is terrible and nobody likes it. Make the change please, give us a way to keep the ladder still. If I want to find where the price is I will scroll to where it is. Thanks for listening if you have and thanks for changing it to a sensible way of doing things which you probably will not. PS, please don't tell me I can freeze it by rolling mouse over it, I know this. The point of a ladder is to see the price moving, not see it still. Everyone wants to see the price moving relative to a stationary ladder.

Hello! Thank you for reaching out.

A workaround can be setting the dynamic SuperDOM to auto center (Right-click your superdom < Properties < Enable auto center)There are not any modifications for the dynamic superdom available to make it like the static superdom. To clarify for all, NinjaTrader Brokerage customers can still utilize the static superdom, but this will need to be enabled by our support team on the backend for qualified accounts. If you'd like to enable this on your NinjaTrader Brokerage account, please write into us at support[at]ninjatrader.com so we may facilitate this.
    Kimberly H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

... that's why there is Jigsaw? Far superior from anything ...

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by JoMoon2024, Today, 06:56 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post JoMoon2024  
      Started by Haiasi, 04-25-2024, 06:53 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Massinisa