pacing violation, debugging issue and microsoft defender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pacing violation, debugging issue and microsoft defender

Alright.. so few may be related questions.. I was developing Indicator code and suddenly my code compilation is getting stuck.. The difference between time it was working and now is that I have applied latest windows recommended patches.. but noticing a few issues since..

I am using NT version 8.1.2.1 64-bit right now

Questions
    1/. Noticed I got Pacing Violation message in the Contol Panel Log tab.. Never seen this before
    2/ I have my NinjaScript edit set to debug mode for debugging in VS. As soon as I start debugging, I get multiple security flags.. I am assuming there is no virus on my system but the antivirus is thinking that debugging is some sort of hacking.. Is there a way to fix this?
    3/ When I am debugging and if I have rythmic connection setup, it disconnects when I disconnect my debugger from the process. This is weird. I had to go flatten my orders because of this yesterday and almost blowed up my account.

How can I get back to a state where I am working with stable version of NT (where code compiles and Script Editor just doesn't hang) and not have virus scanner get in my business.

Sincerely

I get pacing violations from time to time. Nothing I did really, just opening up a workspace with a bunch of charts. Any mis-programming is in NinjaTrader itself, and it's between their platform and their own data feed. When this happens, I always just exit the platform and start over because I can't trust that it's ever fully recovered.
    Bruce DeVault
    QuantKey Trading Vendor Services
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - QuantKey

Comment

Hello jpkulkarni,

Thanks for your post.

Please write in to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with a brief description of your inquiry and provide the information below so we may investigate this matter further.
      • A screenshot of the pacing violation error message
      • A screenshot of the security flags you mentioned
      • The exact steps and settings you are using to reproduce the rithmic/debug behavior you are reporting.
      • Attach your log and trace files to your email by following the steps below

In the subject of your email include ATTN: BrandonH and in the body of the email include a link to this forum post.

Follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your email.
      • Open your NinjaTrader folder under, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents")
      • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
      • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
      • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

We look forward to assisting further.
      Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Karado58, 11-26-2012, 02:57 PM
      8 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Option Whisperer  
      Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:05 AM
      0 responses