Ghost orders in Ninja Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost orders in Ninja Trader

I'm using my Tradovate Account to log into ninja trader. I have a few demo accounts that run strategies from Trading View using the Tradovate API.
    The strategies create an OCO order and once the direction changes (long to short or vice versa), it closes any open trades or positions and then creates a new one.
    But with Ninja Trader I see that the order is closed, but some OCO positions are left behind in yellow color. I try to close them manually, but they don't go away. I need to restart Ninja Trader everytime I see this and then they go away. This is automated strategy, so I don't want to babysit after every order.
    How can I avoid this?

I checked the Tradovate UI and don't see this happening there. But I really like Ninja Trader app and wish I can solve this issue.

Below is a screen shot on how it looks.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	74.1 KB ID:	1291666
    Last edited by admiralpanda; 02-16-2024, 07:02 AM.

Hello admiralpanda,

Thank you for your post.

If you'd like assistance from NinjaTrader, I'd advise that you contact us via email. In that email, please let us know if this strategy is something you created or was provided by a third party and make sure to include your log & trace files, as well as any order IDs of these orders so that we can investigate what may be occurring.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support and completing the form.

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by AaronKoRn, Today, 09:49 PM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post AaronKoRn  
    Started by carnitron, Today, 08:42 PM
    0 responses