Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Macro Keypad (X-Keys 24) not working (Hot Keys)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macro Keypad (X-Keys 24) not working (Hot Keys)

Hello

I am trying to set some hot keys using my P.I Engineering - X-Keys 24 Macro Key Pad. As soon as the NT8 application is selected, all keys stop working. I am not looking to execute or do anything associated with orders, I'm just trying to set a shortcut key that fixes the scale on a chart. I have set a macro that hovers the mouse over the 'F' and clicks the left button. The hover part works, but it can't execute a click. If I select the chart by manually clicking on it, then none of my other hot-keys work either. If I select a different application, then the other hot keys work again.

Is there something in the platform that blocks macro key-pads?

Hello JRod78,

Thank you for the message.

I am not aware of anything within NinjaTrader that blocks Macro programs from being used.

From here, you would want to reach out to whoever created the macro software and ask them for further help figuring out why it won't work on NinjaTrader and what needs to be done to get it working moving forward.
    • NinjaTrader support only has information on the Hot Keys that come within NinjaTrader by default.

This forum thread will remain open in case there are any other users in the community using this additional software who want to comment.

Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.
    Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post iceman2018  
    Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
    0 responses