Mini PC i5 12450H 32g NT8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini PC i5 12450H 32g NT8

Want to switch to NT8, just run 2 screens, trade one product and have a few charts going at a time. Nothing fancy, TPOs, 15, 5, 30 minute. Does anyone see a problem with the following specs?

ACEMAGICIAN Mini PC, Intel 12th 12450H (8C/12T, up to 4.4GHz), Mini Computer, 32GB DDR4 512GB PCIe 3.0 SSD 3-Screen 4K@60Hz Display Mini Desktop DP45W, Beat i7 11390H,WiFi 6/BT5.2/Gaming/Office/Home

The price is right, it seems the i5 clocks faster than the i7s

New to trading, definitely not interested in 20 screens and don't want to spend tons on an overbuilt computer that will do only one thing.
    Ideas trading maniacs?!?!?!?!

Hello crude dude,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader Forums.

In the Support department at NinjaTrader we cannot provide information and specific hardware to run NinjaTrader on.

That said, as long as your hardware meets the NinjaTrader 8 minimum system requirements you should be able to run NinjaTrader without issue.

You could find the NinjaTrader 8 minimum system requirements and recommended PC specifications on the help guide documentation linked below.

This forum thread will be open for other community members to share their insights on specific hardware they suggest.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by crude dude View Post
      Want to switch to NT8, just run 2 screens, trade one product and have a few charts going at a time. Nothing fancy, TPOs, 15, 5, 30 minute. Does anyone see a problem with the following specs?

ACEMAGICIAN Mini PC, Intel 12th 12450H (8C/12T, up to 4.4GHz), Mini Computer, 32GB DDR4 512GB PCIe 3.0 SSD 3-Screen 4K@60Hz Display Mini Desktop DP45W, Beat i7 11390H,WiFi 6/BT5.2/Gaming/Office/Home

The price is right, it seems the i5 clocks faster than the i7s

New to trading, definitely not interested in 20 screens and don't want to spend tons on an overbuilt computer that will do only one thing.
      Ideas trading maniacs?!?!?!?!
      One of my development machines is a less spec'ed Mini PC (6C/12T) and NinjaTrader runs beautifully on it with no issues whatsoever.

It's an AMD Ryzen machine, even smaller than the Acemagician 12450H and cost half as much (based on current pricing on Amazon).

One slight niggle with the 12450H may be a bit of fan noise if you strain it, but that's unlikely for the kind of setup you're talking about.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by jxs_xrj, 01-12-2020, 09:49 AM
      5 responses
      1 like
      Last Post jgualdronc  
      Started by Touch-Ups, Today, 10:36 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Touch-Ups