Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Error Message when creating Tradovate connection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Message when creating Tradovate connection.

When attempting to connect my Tradovate account through the connection "My NinjaTrader" I keep getting met with the error: My NinjaTrader: Invalid user or password (Logon failed). Even though, my Tradovate username and password is indeed correct as I can log onto their platform fine. Anyone ever have this problem/can help me find a solution? Thank you so much!

Hello willmdavis11,

Thank you very much for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

As a first step, please you are using the current 8.1.2.1 version, as NinjaTrader 8.0 would not be able to connect to this account:

https://support.ninjatrader.com/s/article/How-Do-I-Download-Latest-Version-NinjaTrader

If this does not resolve the issue, please send us your log & trace files and we can take a closer look at why this fails.

You can do this by going to the Control Center -> Help -> Email Support

Please select "Platform Technical Support" as the recipient and enter a brief "ATTN Manfred" note in the message.

Thank you in advance, I look forward to your reply!​
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Manfred View Post
      Hello willmdavis11,

Thank you very much for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

As a first step, please you are using the current 8.1.2.1 version, as NinjaTrader 8.0 would not be able to connect to this account:

https://support.ninjatrader.com/s/article/How-Do-I-Download-Latest-Version-NinjaTrader

If this does not resolve the issue, please send us your log & trace files and we can take a closer look at why this fails.

You can do this by going to the Control Center -> Help -> Email Support

Please select "Platform Technical Support" as the recipient and enter a brief "ATTN Manfred" note in the message.

Thank you in advance, I look forward to your reply!​
      I am up to date, just sent the email! Thank you so much for the speedy reply! You're amazing!

Comment

Hello willmdavis11,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Unfortunately, I have not yet received any emails. After testing I suspect our "Email Support" server might be temporarily unreachable for maintenance.

To ensure we can assist you without delay, could you send us the log & trace files manually? To do this, please follow the steps below:
        • Open the Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
        • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder
        • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to support (at) ninjatrader (dot) com with a link to this post
        • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders
        Thanks in advance; I look forward to your email!
        Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Manfred View Post
          Hello willmdavis11,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Unfortunately, I have not yet received any emails. After testing I suspect our "Email Support" server might be temporarily unreachable for maintenance.

To ensure we can assist you without delay, could you send us the log & trace files manually? To do this, please follow the steps below:
          • Open the Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
          • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder
          • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to support (at) ninjatrader (dot) com with a link to this post
          • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders
          Thanks in advance; I look forward to your email!
          Just sent an email titled "Error Message ATTN Manfred" thank you again!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by llanqui, Today, 10:32 AM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post llanqui
          by llanqui

Started by StockTrader88, 03-06-2021, 08:58 AM
          45 responses