Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto scale problem

Hi
    I use the auto scale selected in the data Series menu and use the F button. The problem is that the graph zooms in for 1 or 2 seconds and then returns to normal scale. I thought it might be EMAs at the edge of the window and changed "on bar close" to "on each tick" but it doesn't change anything.
    This is very annoying. How can I correct this problem?
    Thank you​

Hello capt34​,

Thank you for reaching out.

You may wish to try enabling 'Center price on scale' from the Data Series window to keep the bars in the middle of your chart, but odds are this odd automatic scaling is being caused by an indicator loading on the chart.

An easy test to narrow down which one would be to right-click on the top bar of your chart window and select 'Duplicate Window'. This will create a copy of your chart that you can then use as a test window for removing different indicators or changing their 'Auto Scale' settings to see which one(s) could be causing your chart to scale oddly.

Please refer to the following link for more information:

Horizontal Scaling:
    To compress or decompress the horizontal axis, left mouse click in the x-axis margin and move the mouse cursor to the left or right. Alternatively, use the Hot Keys CTRL + Up and CTRL + Down.

Vertical Scaling:
    To compress or decompress the chart's vertical axis, left mouse click in the y-axis margin and move the mouse cursor up or down.
    CTRL + Left mouse click and hold on chart margin and drag up or down.

Please follow this link for more details: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ng_a_chart.htm

You can also manually set the chart's price scale to a specific fixed price range from the Chart Panel Properties window. Please follow this link for more details: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...anelProperties

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.​
    Erick P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Erick
      Thank you for your return, I unchecked the auto scale option of the few indicators that I have and It seems that the problem is not longer present.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post dp8282
      by dp8282

Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes