Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showing out of hours price on chart

Hi there,

I am using Camarilla Pivots on my charts with the US Equities ETH trading hours. The pivots use the High, Low and Close from the previous trading day so it is important to have the correct session times selected on the chart. Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, there is no way for me to still see the out-of-hours price action on my chart when I have the US Equities ETH session times selected.

Does anyone know of a way to display the full chart while still using restricted session times?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

This can be accomplished with a hidden data series. To do so, create a chart with a default 24x7 trading hours template. Then add a second data series of the same instrument, and set that to your preferred trading hours template for the indicator, such as US Equities ETH. You can then set both to plot on the same panel, and set the indicator to this second data series. Below is a youtube video on how to set this up:

Get started with the NinjaTrader software for FREE: http://ninjatrader.com/GetStartedThis video demonstrates how to plot an indicator based off of one data s...

Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Bidder
    by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
    4 responses