Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playback Fibs Disappear

Version: 8.1.2.0 64-bit

WHY during playback, when I move the time ahead 10 minutes or an hour do all the Fibs that I set up disappear???? How FRUSTRATING!!!!

I just spent an hour setting my charts up and I press the play button and NOTHING WORKS.. see attached

AND, WHY WHY WHY does every link in this forum go to "PAGE NOT FOUND"?: PLEASE get in the 21st century and add page forwards to the pages that are linked in this forum.. It is REDICULOUS how poorly you maintain this forum!!

And when you add a solution, Tell us what version of Ninja you are talking about.... There are so many minor versions and it seems they all have their quarks.... it makes the solutions here useless and you don't know what version you're talking about.

Your playback is so archaic.. do you have any plans to revamp it?
    Attached Files

Hello nelslynn,

Can you please right click in the chart and select Drawing Tools-->Drawing Objects. Do you see the Fibonacci drawing objects in this window?

Could it be not all anchor point of the Fibonacci drawing object are in the visible display of the chart? If you click and hold the left mouse button below the time axis and move to the right, do you see the Fibonacci drawing tools?

Please right click in the Playback control window and select 'Show Available Data'. This will open a new window that shows all data that is present. If 'Market Replay' is enabled in the Playback control window, it will use Market Replay data to replay the market. If 'Historical' is enabled, it will use historical tick data to replay the market. Could it be there is no data present for the instrument, data type and period you replay?

You can download Market Replay data at Control Center-->Tools-->Historical Data-->Load-tab-->Get Market Replay data for the last 90 days (while disconnected from the Playback connection). Historical tick data can be downloaded at Control Center-->Tools-->Historical Data-->Download when connected to a broker/data feed that offers the requested historical tick data.

We are aware that links to our help guide don't work on the support forum. You can access the help guide of NinjaTrader Desktop at the link below. Please click 'Desktop Help Guides' which opens the help guide.

I'm not aware of plans to revamp the Playback connection in the near future. If you have any feature requests for the Playback, please let me know and I can forward them to Development.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by llanqui, Today, 03:53 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post llanqui
    by llanqui

Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
    0 responses