Skins not loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skins not loading

My skins will are not loading into my NT8. I have followed all the instructions for changing the background and all of the color options show the same white background. My other computer loads them just fine. I wonder if I uninstalled and reinstalled NT8 if that would solve the problem.
    Question - can I still access the Workspaces I created if I reinstall? Thank you.​

Hello Diane1202,

Thanks for posting.

Provided the Documents -> NinjaTrader 8 folder is not edited or deleted during the reinstallation process all workspaces, templates, etc., would be preserved.

Were your skin files created custom?

Which folder were they stored in when added to the software?
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for your reply. They are not custom skins, they are the ones that installed when I installed NT8.
      Documents - NT8 - templates - Skins.
      All the skins that comes with the app are in the that folder, but when I tried to change skins on my main computer, the chart shows all the same color - white.
      I followed the instructions and then tried it on my other laptop. It worked on that one and I was able load whichever background I wanted from the NT8 selection.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for posting.

So that I may investigate I would ask that you contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic files in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20240128.XXXXX.txt'. There will likely be multiple files for each day.​
        Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by ageeholdings, Today, 07:43 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post ageeholdings  
        Started by pibrew, Today, 06:37 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes