Live (delayed) new bars not forming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live (delayed) new bars not forming

Hi there I am checking out ninjatrader as a new platform. I am using the newest version of the desktop version. I am logged into my account and connected to "live" under "connections". I have tried both minute chats and tick charts and after the data loads the bars a current bar will form but that bar will never close and start the next bar. The only way to see the bars that have failed to form is to disconnect and reconnect and force ninjatrader to reload the data. I am wondering if this is just an issue with delayed data or if it is a general ninjatrader issue.

Hello,
    Thank you for your post.

Please email us your log and trace files right from the NinjaTrader platform (by going to Help-> Email Support), so we may investigate this matter further. Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Thank you!​
    Oxana R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I've had this happen twice using Renko bars in the last few weeks. In both instances, I had to do an F5 to get the bars to print.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-01-19 082525.png
Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	1287170 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-01-19 082031.png
Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	1287171​F5 doesnt do anything on my chart. I made a super fast tick chart to get a better idea of whats happening and I guess the bars are printing but maybe the delayed data isnt counting the tick properly. You can see on a 150 tick chart how small the bars are when the chart first loads on opening but as it runs the bars arent closing when they should. after a disconnect and reconnect it "fixes" the bars. see screenshots

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by StockTrader88, 03-06-2021, 08:58 AM
        44 responses
        3 likes
        Last Post jhudas88  
        Started by rbeckmann05, Today, 06:48 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post rbeckmann05