Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

order rejected with exitlong

Hi,

i'm having an issue when closing my positions with exitlong/short function.
    While the entries works fine as well as the exit on profit target or stop loss using the managed approach (setstoploss and setprofittarget), when i want to exit the position at a certain time using the ExitLong() ExitShort() function i get the following error

error 1: you do not have enough margin excess to place this order. Please deposit....

error 2: the strategy submitted an order that generate the following error "order rejected". Strategy has sent cancel request, attempted to close position and terminated itself.

It's strange because i do not have a margin issue with my position opened.
    Can you please telle me what isthe problem?

Hello cbadr,

Thanks for your post.

If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.

We will need additional information to assist you with identifying the cause of the errors. Please draft an email to support[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "ATTN Emily" in the subject line along with a link to this forum thread. In the body of the email, please answer all of the following:
    • What Order ID was assigned to this order? You can check in the Executions or Orders tab of the Control Center.
    • Do you receive other errors on the screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your email so I may investigate this matter further.
    • Open your NinjaTrader folder under My Documents.
    • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to the email.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
    Please be sure to send this information in the email and not publicly to the forum, as your answers and diagnostic files could contain sensitive information.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to helping to resolve this item.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post loosek
    by loosek

Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM
    0 responses