Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Set an order with ATM, but when order filled the ATM wasn't present

Hey everyone!

Had this issue today with NT, hope somebody can help with it, or tell me what have I done wrong, because I tried to replicate this if it was an user issue, but I can't even seem to accomplish this. Today I've placed a trade at an Apex Trader Funding Eval account at 7:08AM, later modified it at 7:10AM (2 NQ shorts at 16921), you can see this in the log in the screenshots. Had an ATM setup with this to either take profit or stop out at 10 points gain or loss, also you can see it on the log screenshot that "Chart Trader submitting order with strategy '2NQ 400 - 1' (Ticks)". Then after I've set this trade, I've closed Ninjatrader, but then immediately opened it up again to check that the order is sitting there and hasn't gone. Looked all good to me, so closed Ninjatrader again and didn't monitor this position, wasn't in front of the computer. 6 hours later when I've opened it up I'm seeing that the order got filled, but the ATM wasn't set up with it, my position went to the TP level in 3 minutes, but I didn't got out because of this ATM failure and later my Apex account got liquidated because of the live trailing threshold. I'm attaching pictures from my log, chart trader and the ATM strategy that I've wanted to use. Can somebody help and tell me why the ATM order didn't set up when my order got filled? As I've said I've tried to do everything exactly as I've done with a Sim account to see where I've messed up, but with the Sim account, the ATM is always there and present when I relog into Ninjatrader.

Thank you in advance whoever helps me.

Hello oliverupnext,

Thank you for your post.

If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.

Please reach out to us at support[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with the following information:
    • What Order ID was assigned to this order? You can check in the Executions or Orders tab of the Control Center.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    Then please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your email so we may investigate this matter further.
    • Open your NinjaTrader folder under My Documents.
    • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
    Spencer F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Dear Spencer!

Thank you for your reply, I've sent the mentioned data/documents to the address.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post burtoninlondon  
      Started by AaronKoRn, Yesterday, 09:49 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post AaronKoRn