Trying to trade options through Ninjatrader Continuum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to trade options through Ninjatrader Continuum

Whenever I connect to Continuum, I cannot see the options chain at all, it is just greyed out with no numbers. I have read that you should enable web api to get this data but when I enable that I get met with this error.

Hello SasquatchTrades​,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please be advised that NinjaTrader Brokerage (our NinjaTrader Continuum data feed) does not support Options trading/data. We support futures only.

If you want to trade or receive data for options, you'll need to subscribe with a 3rd party data provider or license NinjaTrader for use with a supported broker.

Please see the link below for a list of supported data providers and brokers on NinjaTrader:
    NinjaTrader supports multiple futures market data and brokers providing access to trade futures, stocks, and more. Download NinjaTrader for FREE to get started!

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.​
    Erick P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I realize now that I must clarify that I am trying to just trade options on futures (ES, NQ). Is it possible to buy AND sell short with these instruments?

Comment

Hello SasquatchTrades​,

Thank you for your message.

WIth our account connection, you would not receive any Options data.

You would only receive live direct data for ES MAR24 or NQ MAR24 (for example) to trade these contracts.
        Actually receiving options on futures data or trading options would not be possible with our accounts.

If you want to trade or receive data for options, you'll need to subscribe with a 3rd party data provider or license NinjaTrader for use with a supported broker.

Please see the link below for a list of supported data providers and brokers on NinjaTrader:

Market Data Providers & Real-Time Data Feed
        NinjaTrader supports multiple futures market data and brokers providing access to trade futures, stocks, and more. Download NinjaTrader for FREE to get started!

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.​​
        Erick P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Jonafare, 12-06-2012, 03:48 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post rene69851  
        Started by Fitspressorest, Today, 01:38 PM
        0 responses