Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commisions

Hello,
    I am trying to make the Ninjatrader 8 include the commissions on the demo, playback, and strategy analyzer. Sadly, I have not succeeded. Can anybody explain it to me or point me in the right direction?

Thank you for the help

Hello Jorge.andres.o,

Thanks for your post.

You could add a Commission template to the Demo account for commissions to be applied to that account.

For commissions to be applied to Playback and Strategy Analyzer, you will need to set a Commission template for the Sim101 account.

To access the Sim101 account, enable the 'Multi-provider' option in the Tools > Options > General tab.

Multi-provider option: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ulti-provi.htm

To apply commissions, please take the steps below.
    1. Navigate to the Accounts tab of the Control Center
    2. Right-click on the Account you would like to apply the commissions to, and select 'Edit Account' (in the case of Playback or Strategy Analyzer, the account is based on Sim101 so you may need to edit the Sim101 account while disconnected from Playback)
    3. In the 'Commission' drop-down menu, select the commission template.
    4. Click OK
    If the commission templates you see don't suit you, then you would have to create a custom commissions template which you may do so by navigating to the Control Center > Tools > Commissions. In this window, click, "add" in the Templates section towards the bottom left side to create a new template. Next, depending on the instrument type you intend on trading, click on the instrument type in the 'Commission per instrument type' section, and click edit. Lastly, add the 'Minimum commission' or 'Per-unit commission' and then click 'OK'. Follow the above steps to apply the commission template to your account.

Unfortunately, the prior orders you've executed will not be applied with commissions, however, the new orders you execute will have the commissions applied.

Additionally, please see the following publicly available NinjaTrader 8 help guide link on Working With Commission Templates:
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by lightsun47, Today, 03:51 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post lightsun47  
    Started by 00nevest, Today, 02:27 PM
    1 response
    0 likes