Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not enough quota is available to process this command, then DB errors

Hello,

Hopefully someone can advise on this. So, I was running scripts overnight and I had a pop up saying "Unhandled exception: Not enough quota is available to process this command". and then I've had loads of DB errors ( see attached images ). What can cause this? This is the first time I've ever seen this. I've googled a bit for the error and have increased my virtual memory page file to see if this rectifies it ... but I can't just reproduce this error on demand so I need to wait and see. All of my scripts failed at the same time with this error.

For info, I'm running Ninjatrader on a VPS with 16 gb memory - the page file was set to max 2gb by default. I managed to close ninjatrader by ending the task in task manager and then rebooting the VPS and reloading ninjatrader. It seems to be ok since.

Many Thanks

Ravvles
    Attached Files

Hello ravvles​,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please see this article from our Knowledge base to find out more about this error:

(I would recommend you bookmark this site to have a resource the next time you get a platform error such as this)

Also I would advise you to please check the amount of storage available on your PC.
    To do this:
    1. Select the Start button, and then select Settings .
    2. Select System > Storage.
    How much space is left on your PC? Does the issue persist if you take steps to free up space on your PC?

I've provided a publicly available link explaining how to free up space with Windows below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...0and%20drives.

You might also benefit from lightening up your workspace .

I recommend you review our Performance Tips, which outline all the best methods for reliable NinjaTrader performance on any machine.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.​
    Erick P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for your response, I will take a look at the pages linked.

For info, my VPS has 100Gb storage with 50gb Free, I wouldn't have thought this would be an issue? I've had way more scripts running concurrently previously and haven't seen this error before.

Thanks

ravvles

Comment

Hello ravvles​,

Thank you for your message.

Since you also got quite a few database errors as well, if you would like us to further investigate:

Please send in your log and trace files so that we may look into what may be occurring.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Make sure to categorize your request at the top.

Ensure 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Thanks in advance, we look forward to further reviewing this issue for you.​
        Erick P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Erick, I will continue to test now that I've increased the page file and tidied up my charts. Will see if I get the error again, and if I do, I'll send the logs and traces over.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Karado58, 11-26-2012, 02:57 PM
          8 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Option Whisperer  
          Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:05 AM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes