Stuck random LMT/STP pended orders in ninjatrader 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck random LMT/STP pended orders in ninjatrader 8

Hi, I have multiple APEX evaluation accounts that I use Replikanto to copy the trades on. I have a frequent problem is that when I execute ATM order, randomly on some of the accounts after the target fill happens, a yellow or gold STP or LMT orders created and get filled to trades (the opposite direction) that I don't want. When I see these orders pended I try to cancel them but I'm unable to even cancel them from Ninjatader and have to sign in to Tradovate and cancel each order whether pended or active individually which is very frustrating and stressing. I emailed Replikanto and they said it is an issue with Ninjatrader but basically if this happens disconnect from Broker or go to Tradovate and cancel them individually.

Anyone running through this issue and have a workaround it, what probably cause it or how to avoid it?

Appreciate your advice!​ ​

​ ​Click image for larger version

Name:	20240110_104646.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	1285956Click image for larger version

Name:	Error STP.gif
Views:	65
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	1285957​​

Hello,
    Thank you for your post.

Please email us your log and trace files right from the NinjaTrader platform (by going to Help-> Email Support), so we may investigate this matter further. Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Thank you!​
    Oxana R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello, I am curious if there has been a resolution to this? This is the exact same issue I am facing daily, and like the original poster, this is quite frustrating. I'd be interested in knowing it there's something I am doing wrong or some setting I am missing. I have tried everything from uninstalling and reinstalling NT to no avail multiple times

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Trader146, Today, 11:41 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Trader146  
      Started by jpapa, 04-23-2024, 07:22 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post rene69851