Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade Performance not taking into account commissions

Hello,

I hope my message finds you well. I am having a problem where my Trade Performance does not take into account the commissions. I do not understand how to make sure these are included. I have setup the commissions as in the picture below, but they are not taken into account in the trade performance.
    Can you help?

Thank you very much
    Davide
    Attached Files

To apply commissions to an account in NinjaTrader desktop, please take the steps below:
    1. Navigate to the Accounts tab of the Control Center
    2. Right-click on the Account you would like to apply the commissions to, and select 'Edit Account'
    3. In the 'Commission' drop-down menu, select the commission template.
    4. Click OK (you will need to repeat these steps separately for your GFF account and your IB account)

If the commission templates you see don't suit you, then you would have to create a custom commission template. You may do so by navigating to Control Center > Tools > Commissions. In this window, click, "add" in the Templates section towards the bottom left side to create a new template. Next, depending on the instrument type you intend on trading, click on the instrument type in the 'Commission per instrument type' section, and click edit. Lastly, add the 'Minimum commission' or 'Per-unit commission' and then click 'OK'. Follow the above steps to apply the commission template to your account.

Unfortunately, the prior orders you've executed will not be applied with commissions, however, the new orders you execute will have the commissions applied.

Additionally, please see the following publicly available NinjaTrader 8 help guide link on Working With Commission Templates:
    Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.​​
    Kimberly H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
    14 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post aligator  
    Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
    6 responses