Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Time zone appears to be incorrect? What have i done wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time zone appears to be incorrect? What have i done wrong?

Hi,

Please see below picture. The time frame on the investing.com/tradingview chart isnt matching up with ninja traders yet as far as I'm aware they are both on the correct time zone.

I appreciate it makes no difference to placing trades, and in one post someone even said you can make your own timezone and call it "peanut butter" but I would like it to be on the exchanges time zone as I occasionally check positions via other means.

Thanks very much.

Rgds

Fraz

Hello FrazMann,

Thank you very much for your post.

The timezone selected in the trading hour template only defines the timezone the product is being traded in (and would e.g. affect its trading hours), but would not affect the actual display of the chart.

To modify this, please click on Tools > Options, and change the time zone therein to EST. Once this is identical with the timezone the instrument trades on, all times shown on the chart would then also be in EST.

Once changing this timezone, please restart NinjaTrader, right-click the chart, and select "Reload all historical data" to ensure the data you have has been correctly adjusted.

Please don't hesitate to let me know, should you have any further questions!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Manfred,

That solved the issue. Thanks very much for your help and apologies for posting twice. I noticed it after but couldnt figure out how to delete the 2nd post.

Rgds

Fraz

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by jxs_xrj, 01-12-2020, 09:49 AM
      6 responses
      1 like
      Last Post jgualdronc  
      Started by Touch-Ups, Today, 10:36 AM
      0 responses