Issues with Replikanto License

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with Replikanto License

Hello - Can anyone help me? I think Windows updated overnight and now when logging into NT it says I don't have a license AddOn for Replikanto. I do have a license for Replikanto but don't know how to enter into NT to get rid of this error message. Thank you!!

Have you contacted Replikanto?

Comment

Hello,

As mentioned, please reach out to Replikanto for assistance getting your machine licensed for their software.
      Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

andrewvd You may or may not know the unspoken information implied above: NinjaTrader generates your NinjaTrader Machine ID based on various hardware and software components on your system. If any of the components used for that purpose change (e.g. major Windows update perhaps, or new hardware), the generated Machine ID might also change. That would mean that your prior Machine ID, which is probably what you supplied to Replikanto, is now invalid, and so your package will be flagged as "not licensed".

The advice above is correct ... but perhaps a little too brief and incomplete. Based on your description, this is probably the issue ... but it also might be something else. You should do as advised and contact Replikanto and tell them the circumstances, noting particularly the Windows update.

NinjaTrader is aware of the frustration that changed Machine IDs can cause users and third-party vendors, but whether or not they are contemplating or working on an acceptable alternative is something they do not comment on.

Thanks.
        Multi-Dimensional Managed Trading
        jeronymite
        NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Mizpah Software

Comment

Originally posted by andrewvd View Post
          Hello - Can anyone help me? I think Windows updated overnight and now when logging into NT it says I don't have a license AddOn for Replikanto. I do have a license for Replikanto but don't know how to enter into NT to get rid of this error message. Thank you!!
          I use Replikanto too, love the trade copier for copying to multiple instances of NinjaTrader for my Apex Rithmic and TopStep Rithmic accounts. But I'm running it on my NinjaMobileTrader VPS because with the VPS the machine ID has never changed in the more than 2 years that I've been using it, and I've got some other vendor strategies where the vendor charges extra for changing machine ID, so very helpful to have a static machine ID with NinjaMobileTrader VPS

For Replikanto, it's basically the same way you did it the first time, here are the instructions: https://flowbots.ninja/blog/ninjatra...v=7516fd43adaa

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by cre8able, Yesterday, 01:16 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post cre8able  
          Started by ChartTourist, Today, 08:22 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post ChartTourist