Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

different price of nasdaq on tradingview and ninja

Hello ,

I am seeking to automate a strategy based on NASDAQ that I developed on TradingView and execute it directly within my NinjaTrader account.

So I've noticed a disparity between the prices displayed on TradingView and those on NinjaTrader. I'm interested in identifying any specific companies or services available through TradingView that can provide pricing closer to that of NinjaTrader, even if there's a slight variation of +1 to +5 in the price, it would be acceptable for my purposes.

Thank you

Hello mariorac19,

Thank you for your post.

If you are getting different prices on TradingView and would like to see price data that is closer to what you are seeing in NinjaTrader, you will need to reach out to TradingView for additional information. Otherwise, this thread will remain open for any other members of the forum community to chime in with their experiences and any advice they might have.

Thank you for using NinjaTrader.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

yeah , that's why i am asking , if someone have an experience to share with me or a company name on tradingview that can give a closer price as the one on ninjatrader !

Comment

Originally posted by mariorac19 View Post
        yeah , that's why i am asking , if someone have an experience to share with me or a company name on tradingview that can give a closer price as the one on ninjatrader !
        I have a strategy that I automated from TV -> NT too. Not sure if you're trying to trade the stock or Futures? But I just realized TradingView has a 10 minute delay on ALL CME group Futures unless you pay $7 a month for real time data. And since NT forces you to pay $4 a month for a CME datafeed in order to trade it looks like I'll have to pay for both. If anyone has a workaround for this, so I wouldn't have to pay for 2 CME data feeds lmk. Besides completely converting my strategy from Pinescript to C#, so it'll work on NT. It looks like that would be the ultimate solution, but right now I need to focus on the strategy itself. Thanks!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Bidder
        by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes