Ninjatrader 8.1.2.1 is definitely quirky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninjatrader 8.1.2.1 is definitely quirky

There are myriad of quirks in 8.1.2.1. For example account p/l does not go back to 0000 even after until next day or even after you log off at the end of the day then log back in next day. 2nd live icon is always green. I had few positions not closing at the end of the day despite I checked to close them 30 seconds before the end of the session. These position were generated by live strategies.
    8.1.1.7 was the best ever. How do i go back to 8.1.1.7 without disrupting my custom indicators, 3rd party strategies and misc addons?

Hello ,
    Thank you for your post.

Please follow these steps to downgrade back to our prior release:

1. Please press the Windows key or click on the search bar in the bottom left corner of your screen

2. Search for "Add or Remove Programs" in system settings

3. Scroll down and select NinjaTrader. Here you will be able to click Uninstall

4. After the current version is uninstalled, please download the prior release of NinjaTrader by selecting the download button in the bottom left corner of the NinjaTrader Account Dashboard .

5. Once there, you will see a box in the upper right corner labeled Prior Releases with a download button. This will download the previous version.

If you have any further questions, please email us your log and trace files right from the NinjaTrader platform (by going to Help-> Email Support), so we may investigate this matter further. Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
    Thank you!​
    ​​
    Oxana R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post burtoninlondon  
    Started by AaronKoRn, Yesterday, 09:49 PM