Support Person HELOM S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support Person HELOM S

In the middle of the trading day he removed my accounts access and now the platform is buggier than it has ever been. I think he messed up some configurations worse than they already were and would like to know if it even can be remedied or is this platform completely useless now? How can I get this guy out of my account? Seriously?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	33
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	1281676

I do NOT have 16 open orders. I have orders stuck in ninjatrader but they are all closed according to tradeovate. This used to be one stuck order per day until HELOM removed my accounts last Friday, and now it is every single order gets stuck.

Comment

Hello HopeaSay,

Thank you for writing in.

I have read through your message history with Helom and at no point did you provide a Password. So, our support team would not have been able to connect to your account. We DO NOT have access to the password on the backend.
      • So, there is nothing that our support team would have been able to do to cause any of these behaviors within your NinjaTrader platform.
      • If something happened, it would have been coincidence that it happened around the same time we were helping you investigate matters further.

We can see that you have a direct email with our support team already so we will be responding there as well to continue our correspondence over direct email.

Thank you for your patience.
      Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Taddypole, Yesterday, 02:25 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Taddypole  
      Started by TraderJA, Today, 12:06 AM
      1 response