Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart rendering failed

Hi,

I was doing some offline analysis (not connected to broker) and these errors, which seem related, popped up. Unfortunately I am unable to replicate it and I wasn't even aware when the error popped up during the session. I tried retracing the steps but couldn't reproduce the error.

Here are the errors:-

​Chart rendering failed. There is likely a problem with a chart object's OnRender method. D2D error = 'HRESULT: [0x88990016], Module: [SharpDX.Direct2D1], ApiCode: [D2DERR_PUSH_POP_UNBALANCED/PushPopUnbalanced], Message: The push and pop calls were unbalanced. '

A direct X error has occurred while rendering the chart: HRESULT: [0x88990016], Module: [SharpDX.Direct2D1], ApiCode: [D2DERR_PUSH_POP_UNBALANCED/PushPopUnbalanced], Message: The push and pop calls were unbalanced.

What do these errors mean?

Regards
    Kay Wai

Hello kaywai​,

Thank you for you post.

This is a NinjaScript based messages that generally can be caused by can be caused by improper code in OnRender().

In order for us to further diagnose, please send in your log and trace files so that we may look into what may be occurring.

You can do this from within NT8 by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Make sure to categorize your request at the top.

Ensure 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

If you could also provide a screenshot of what you are seeing, that would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, we look forward to helping resolve this issue for you.​​

Erick P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This issue is discussed in this thread with no resolution.
      I have been getting the following error off and on for over a year: I have also seen many other forum posts where others have gotten the same error but did not see any resolution. Well, I have FINALLY been able to reproduce the error consistently using just one standard drawing tool object and one standard indicator. To

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by lightsun47, Today, 03:51 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post lightsun47  
      Started by 00nevest, Today, 02:27 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post 00nevest