Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Account approved do I need to fund now, no info what steps next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account approved do I need to fund now, no info what steps next?

Hi,

I just opened my live account and was recently approved but I got a message to fund and another saying the account will be active soon? Should I fund or wait for it to be activated first? I'm confused.. Also, how do I know which broker I am connected? Do I need to subscribe to market data in the dashboard?

Cheers.

Hello Ryuujin ​,

Thank you for posting on the forums.

Please contact us at support@ninjatrader[dot]com for additional information and your next steps to follow.

Thank you!
    Luis H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

NinjaTrader_LuisH thank you for the feedback. yep I've sent an email to support.. On another note, with the new live account detail using the dashboard log in, would i be able to use version 8.0.28.0? I am encountering an issue compiling files in the 8.1.2.0 version please see below. Do you know what is the fix for this? The vendor said he is not sure and told me to reach out in the forums or support as well.

Assembly 'MZpack.NT8.Pro' with identity 'MZpack.NT8.Pro Version=3.18.14.0 Culture=neutral PublicKeyToken=null' uses 'mscorlib Version=65535.65535.65535.65535 Culture=neutral PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' which has a higher version than referenced assembly 'mscorlib' with identity 'mscorlib Version=4.0.0.0 Culture=neutral PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'

Comment

Ryuujin,

Yes, you can use the prior version of NinjaTrader if you find yourself unable to use certain add-ons with the newer release.

Second, we do not offer code assistance for 3rd party vendors on the forums. If your vendor needs assistance resolving an error with compilation, update, etc please have them reach out to us at platformsupport@ninjatrader[dot]com.

Thank you in advance!
        Luis H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by futtrader, 04-21-2024, 01:50 AM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post futtrader  
        Started by sgordet, Today, 11:48 AM
        0 responses