Too many incorrect login attempts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many incorrect login attempts.

Hello i have this error trying yo connect to ninjatrader app.
    "Too many incorrect login attempts. Please wait. (Logon failed)"
    i also had this error aswell :
    " Error My Ninja Trader: {"violations": × [{"constraint": "password","value":"","description":"Password should
    be specified"}, {"constraint":"name", "value":"","description":"Name
    should be specified"}]} (Logon failed)​ "

Any sugesstions? I didn't change the password i have it since june i also have it saved on a paper and don't know why i get this error
    Im using Apex trader with tradovate and works fine but when i try to login to my ninjatrader i can't
    Thank you!!

Hello ga8riel,

Thank you for your post.

Please follow the steps below to manually send your log and trace files so I may investigate this matter further.
    • Open the Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
    • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to an email to support [AT] ninjatrader [DOT] com
      • Please include 'ATTN Spencer' in the Subject line and a link to this forum post in the body of the email
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
    Spencer F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Done, Waiting for a replay. Thank You!!
      I forgot to add ATNN SPENCER in the subject but i have the link to my post
      Last edited by ga8riel; 11-17-2023, 08:40 AM.

Comment

I have deleted all my infos from my documents folder then download again ninjatrader and now is working

Comment

#ga8riel thanks for posting the resolution.
          It seems to be an increasing trend that Support take things off the Forum one-to-one then don’t post the resolution, which reduces the usefulness of the Forum as a knowledge-base

Comment

I have the same I wished I could find a solution, but now I need to wait for support to respond

Comment

Hello MemoOchoa,

Thank you for the message.

If you try to connect and fail the password 16 times, this message will begin to appear and will not stop for the next hour.
              • If you put in the incorrect password again, it resets the timer
              • You can still log in when this is happening, it just has the countdown timer

If it still isn't working, then you would want to reach out to the NinjaTrader Support team with your Log and Trace files directly for further help and information.
              • Within NinjaTrader, go to the Control Center > Help > Email Support...
              • To: Set this to "Platform Technical Support"
              • Subject: Copy and paste the Forum URL
              • Attach: Attach a file, picture, or compressed file to share multiple files/pictures
              • Body: Include any other information you would like to share on the situation
              • Make sure 'Log and Trace files' is checked to include the requested files
                • Send the email

Any time a user asks something over the forum that is specific to a user and their backend information, we take it off of the forum because it is publicly facing and the steps we provide probably wouldn't resolve it for everyone.

So, if you have attempted the few steps we provided and are still unable to sign in, it is best to reach out to the NinjaTrader support team directly so we can look up your personal information, have you share Log and Trace files, and discuss you and your connection issues specifically.

From here, if you have already written to support directly then you will want to wait for the response and then continue your correspondence with the technician directly.

Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.
              Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by JoMoon2024, Today, 06:56 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post JoMoon2024  
              Started by Haiasi, 04-25-2024, 06:53 PM
              2 responses
              0 likes