Tradovate not showing as a data option without adding tradovate license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tradovate not showing as a data option without adding tradovate license

It does not make any sense to only see Tradovate when adding a adding a Tradovate license, now I only see Rithmic with the option of “paper trading” only, instead of all the Rithmic options I had before.
    Is there an option to always see Tradovate data without having to add the Tradovate license so users can enjoy multibroker with their own license instead of having to change licenses back and forth to utilize different datafeed connections, which makes no sense at all.

Hello gpr95,

Thank you very much for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

With NinjaTrader 8.1, you are able to migrate licenses into your account, which then enables all their features in a single account.

To do this, please first update to NinjaTrader 8.1 before following the steps below to migrate both keys:

How Do I Update to the Latest Version of NinjaTrader Desktop?

How Can I Migrate My License Key Into the Latest Version of NinjaTrader Desktop?

Please don't hesitate to let me know, should you have any further questions!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

“With NinjaTrader 8.1, you are able to migrate licenses into your account, which then enables all their features in a single account.”

you mean i can migrate two or more licenses and get all their benefit without having to switch back and forth?
      For example i have tradovate license and rithmic separate license, I can add both?

Comment

Hello gpr95,

Thank you very much for your reply.

This is indeed correct. If you for example own a lifetime license enabled for the Order Flow+ Suite, that is not enabled for Rithmic Accounts, and also a license you've received from an Evaluation Provider, that would support the Rithmic connection but not the Order Flow+ Suite, you can migrate both license keys to enable all of their features within a single NinjaTrader account.

If you use this account to log into NinjaTrader Desktop, you will then have access to all providers and features included in the migrated keys.

Please don't hesitate to let me know, should you have any further questions!
        Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

There is no shortcut without the 8.1 version to implement multiple licenses?

Comment

Hello gpr95,

That is correct, there is no need to enter license keys within the software itself in the NinjaTrader 8.1.
            Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Fitspressorest, Today, 01:38 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Fitspressorest  
            Started by Jonker, Today, 01:19 PM
            0 responses
            1 view