September 19th 2023 data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September 19th 2023 data

Standard chart no indicators. Continuum data feed. Distorts daily, weekly, monthly, even yearly charts
    Does not effect charts based on minutely data
    Multiple restarts do not solve the problem.

Also, I do know about clearing the cache files which will take care of this iteration of the problem. But this situation occurs on a fairly frequent basis so the question is more directed to a deeper issue. Thx

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	24.2 KB ID:	1277692
    Last edited by Bidder; 11-13-2023, 09:25 AM. Reason: Clarification

Hello Bidder,

Thank you for posting.

To reload historical data please right click in your chart and select "Reload All Historical Data".

If the issue persists reset your instruments and Trading hour templates with the steps below.
    • First, disconnect from any data providers by navigating to the Control Center > Connections menu, and left-click on "disconnect" that appears to the right when hovering your mouse over any active connection
    • Next, reset your instruments by navigating to the Control Center > Tools > Database Management
    • In the Database Management window, under the "Update instruments" section, ensure that "General properties", "Futures expiries" and "Symbol mappings" options are checked and then click Update
    • In the Database Management window, under the "Update trading hour templates" section, ensure that "Predefined trading hours templates" is checked and then click Update
    Next to ensure you do not have any corrupt data stored please use the steps I have provided below to delete your historical data:
    • Close NinjaTrader
    • Documents
    • NinjaTrader 8
    • Open the db folder
    • Delete the cache, day, minute and tick folders
    • Restart NinjaTrader

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Same issue same day same data feed. The only difference is its getting closer to the left side of the chart.

There is an issue with the source data.

​​

​​

Comment

To resolve the issue right click in your chart->Data Series->Select "<Use instrument settings>" from the Trading hours drop down menu then click Ok. Next right click in your chart and select "Reload All Historical Data".

Comment

Can you please tell me if Ninjatrader continuum feed is sourced from CQG and if not where is it sourced from?

Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	23
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	1293777

Comment

Appears to be yes...
            Hi, is it still possible to use NT8 with NT Brokerage and CQG Continuum data-feed? I can only find CQG Portara at this page: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/market-data/ Thanks in advance.

So if the data provider is changed from Continuum to DTN via Kinetick or IQ feed does that change the futures symbology within the Ninjatrader platform ?

Thanks

Comment

NinjaTrader Continuum real time data uses CQG as the backbone technology. When connected to Kinetick, DTN, etc. the same symbology would be used within the NinjaTrader windows such as the chart, SuperDOM, etc.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by rbeckmann05, Today, 06:48 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post rbeckmann05  
              Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
              4 responses
              0 likes