Locked account by "Simulation" connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locked account by "Simulation" connection

Yesterday, I mistakenly clicked on the "Simulation" connection tab instead of the "Simulated Data Feed" tab and then automatically a pop-up window appeared with the message "Simulation: Your account has been blocked, please contact support at 1 (312) 262-1250 (Login failed.) I contacted Ninjatrader support and they told me I needed to schedule a phone call with them. I honestly think this issue is a bug in the latest version of Ninjatrader 8 (8.1. 2.0).I had the "Multi-provider" option activated in Tools/Options.

Has the same thing happened to anyone else?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jcgutmon; 11-11-2023, 05:44 AM.

I nearly have the same problem. I normally reset my PC after market close on Fridays. I did so this time and i wasn't able to login anymore. I also have multi provider on and I'm using the the same version. What sucks is that, Its the weekend. No support! I must wait until Monday. I cannot fund, withdraw or see my balance sheet.. Primarily, I use this time to study but with this version, it is impossible, doesn't even load. NO playback, nothing. I purchased a lifetime license and i still cannot access even the most basic features. The icing on the cake is that i DID NOT receive an email or a call to make me aware that there was an issue.This is not responsible or professional. If my account was hacked or i committed a violation or some kind, a simple email could explain it all. Ninja, This is basic customer service. and yes I'm venting and upset.

Comment

Hello davethedave,

Can you please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files in an email, so I may investigate why NinjaTrader Desktop does not start for you.
      • Open the Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E). Then navigate to the "Documents" > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
      • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
      • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments in an email to "platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com"
      • Put 'Att Jason, 04135792' in the subject field of your email
      • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Second time in less than one month my account has been loocked for no reason. Ninjatrader 8 update (8.1. 2.0) is a total disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
          Hello davethedave,

Can you please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files in an email, so I may investigate why NinjaTrader Desktop does not start for you.
          • Open the Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E). Then navigate to the "Documents" > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
          • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
          • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments in an email to "platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com"
          • Put 'Att Jason, 04135792' in the subject field of your email
          • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders
          This time I did not click on "Simulation" connection, I have only closed NT8 platform and when I´ve tried to open it again my account has been locked automatically. I have no access to the log because my account is... locked.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply posts.

I would recommend anyone experiencing this behavior to please reach out to our Support Team for further investigation at Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com.
            Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
            173 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post jeronymite  
            Started by Mindset, Today, 10:38 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes