Failed Compiled assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed Compiled assembly

HI NinjaTrader_ChelseaB There is one indicator that i distributed ealier. Now i have another two indicators that are exported as addon and compiled and protected as one file for distribution. On my local machine in developemnet there is no issues.
    However when someone tries to install it they get this error. When i look at those two files where there might be similar names i dont see, excact names. Can class name variables that are the same in two different indicators cause this error?

They share private enums but names i made different.
    private enum WTROrderEntryCommandsState
    private enum WTROrderEntryCommandsState1

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	96.8 KB ID:	1276650
    Last edited by tkaboris; 11-06-2023, 10:21 AM.

Hello tkaboris,

Thank you for your post.

To clarify, does this error come up when importing the file to a clean installation of NinjaTrader with no other custom scripts installed, or is it only generated when attempting to import to an installation that already contains the indicator you distributed earlier? At this point, I am not able to deduce if it is caused by the enums or not. I would be glad to test the import on my end and help you to identify the exact error messages that are causing this message to appear; please provide the .zip file(s) here so I may test on my end. If you are not comfortable sharing them to the support forum, you may send them to support[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com and include "ATTN Emily C" in the subject line along with a link to this forum thread in the body of the email (this is to ensure the message gets properly routed to me in a timely manner).

I look forward to assisting you further.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

sent thank you

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Anfedport  
      Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM