Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How to remove the average entry price line to regular order entries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to remove the average entry price line to regular order entries?

I'm considering switching from MT5 to Ninjatrader and find the user interface very frustrating. In MT5 I can see both my entry orders but in Ninjatrader I get average entry price instead.
    Really annoying, why is this default and not showing all entry orders like regular other platforms? How do I remove it? It makes managing my trades more troublesome.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	110
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	1276387

Also how do I separate the orders when they have become clumped up in to one line? I accidently happened to move them close to each other and can't get it back.
    I want to be able to drag them one by one instead of all of them.
    Is it possible to do click and drag instead of click and click to move orders, if not why not?
    Click and click is not really optimal when you want to manage orders fast. It's very clumsy.
    Attached Files

Hello StevenTrades,

When you get into a position with multiple entry orders at different prices, the position will be displayed with the average price. Unfortunately there is no setting to change this in NinjaTrader Desktop.

You can separate the orders as follows.
    • Right click in the Control Center-->Orders-tab and select Properties
    • Enable the Increase and Decrease columns
    • Click the + or - icon in the Increase or Decrease column to modify one of the orders
    Unfortunately there is no way to drag orders in NinjaTrader Desktop. Orders can only be modified through the click-to-click method. I have forwarded your feedback to support dragging orders to modify them.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The internal tracking number for the feature request to drag orders is SFT-4538. We added your vote. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting us if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by lightsun47, Today, 03:51 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post lightsun47  
      Started by 00nevest, Today, 02:27 PM
      1 response
      0 likes