Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PnL Order Marker

Hello
    I am not sure what the name of those markers are, please view image. They are not showing up when I'm trading and I would really like to see them.
    could you please help me with this?

Thanks

Mathias
    Attached Files

Hello,
    Thank you for your post.

If you are asking how to see the lines from Chart Trader, you would need to open up a Chart Trader panel, by clicking on the Chart Trader icon, at the toolbar at the top of the chart window (and selecting Chart Trader).
    It's also shown in this publicly available video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb6FG7bnLWc&t=873s

Then select the account you are trading, so you can see on a chart your position and orders. Plus unrealized PnL for your open position.

Please follow this link for more details: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...art_trader.htm

Let us know if you have any further questions.​
    Oxana R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

oh I see... so those lines that I marked in the image only show if the Chart Trader is on, is that right?

Comment

That is correct.

Comment

The Chart Trader is on... se image. but those lines/Markers are not showing
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
            Please make sure you can see your working orders in the Orders tab within the Control Center window.
            If you do, then see if any open positions are listed in the Positions tab.

If you see working orders (which have not been filled or canceled yet) in the Orders tab and see your position in the Position tab, then select on your chart (within Chart Trader) the account and instrument you are trading and those working orders/open positions should be listed there as well.

If you have any further questions on that, please email us your log and trace files right from the NinjaTrader platform (by going to Help-> Email Support), plus attach a screenshot of what you see, so we may investigate this matter further. Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
            Thank you!​

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post burtoninlondon  
            Started by AaronKoRn, Yesterday, 09:49 PM
            0 responses