No Dashboard access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Dashboard access

Hi, after all I switched to your new version, as it will fix a bug for me. But I want my old contract month display back ##-##.

I've added already your NinjaTrader connection with my credentials, but as I connect it throws the attached error. I tried to create a simulation account over your webseite, but it throws a popup with an error (only for a second) and did not go further. Please make it possible that I can connect and make changes on the dashboard, expeccially for the contract display. Thanks!!!

PS: I also tried to switch off the multi whatever option, but the same result, I have no valid account and dashboard menu greyed out
    PPS: I could not sent mails over NT as it throws an exception for MimeKit and codepage stuff - perhaps you can help also in this matter​

Attached Files

Hello BearingHH,

Thank you for your inquiry and your post.

We would be happy to assist you, but we will need to take a look into your diagnostic information and some information about your account in particular. Can you please reach out to us via email at support(at)ninjatrader(dot)com with a description of what you are experiencing and manually attach your log and trace files to that email as well? To attach the log and trace files to that email, please do the following:
    • On your PC, open Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents") > 'NinjaTrader 7' or 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
    • Right-click on the 'log' folder and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Right-click on the 'trace' folder and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Use the 'Attach' function on your email client to add the 2 compressed folders as attachments to your email
    We look forward to you assist you with this and resolving this for you.

Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I've send you the trace and log files via mail. The mail problem gets fixed with a repair installation of your MSI package. No idea why, but it works now.

Please activate/create a simulation account for my credentials that I can get connected to the dashboard to make the desired changes.

Comment

Strange - if I set the account to "Live", I can get connected but the dashboard menu is greyed out with "Not connected with an account with Client Dashboard access".

Comment

Is there any hack, that I can get my old symbology back - e.g. NQ 12-23. Registry, your sqlite DB?!

Comment

Hello BearingHH,

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately, I cannot assist you with account-related items over the forum. Anything that requires that we collect persona information from you would require working with us over email. Please continue to work with us over email on this particular item so that we can identify you, and ensure that we are able to assist you to the best of our ability.

Thanks and we look forward to continuing to assist you.

Comment

Okay, than please reply to my mail.

Comment

No response yet and I have created another account on your website. With this one I have no problems getting to the dashboard and changing settings. BUT I can't enter my license key - I assume because it's already tied to my other account. Two solutions on your side:

1. Fix my account B******HH
                2. Release my license key, that I can use it again for my new account

Thanks!
                Last edited by NinjaTrader_Zachary; 11-03-2023, 08:15 AM. Reason: PII provided

Comment

I had a similar issue when switching versions. To get your old contract display back, check settings in the new version.

Comment

Originally posted by BearingHH View Post
                    No response yet and I have created another account on your website. With this one I have no problems getting to the dashboard and changing settings. BUT I can't enter my license key - I assume because it's already tied to my other account. Two solutions on your side:

1. Fix my account B******HH
                    2. Release my license key, that I can use it again for my new account

Thanks!
                    Please send another email to our team. I cannot find anything from you anywhere mentioning your username. Additionally, please do not provide personal information on the forum. I've removed it.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
                    14 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post aligator  
                    Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
                    6 responses
                    0 likes