Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personal account and APEX account on different Computers

Hi Team,
    Is it possible to have a one Ninjatrader account for APEX trader Funding and another for my personal account? I want to be login to Apex on my laptop and my main computer my personal account o. The reason is to avoid getting my Ninjatrader account being locked again.I also want to be able to sim trade whilst I am waiting for a live trade on my Apex accounts.
    I have my on lifetime Key that I can you use on one of the computers
    Thank in advance

Hello Behungr101,

Thank you for the message.

You would want to only have one NinjaTrader Username as you will attach the various license keys to this and then use that to sign into the Dashboard and Desktop Platform.

Your NinjaTrader Username with the Lifetime License key attached to it can be used to open as many NinjaTrader platforms on as many computers as you own.
    Then, just switch each platform into "Multi-prover mode" and then set up your desired connections on each PC.
    You are able to set up multiple "NinjaTrader" connections so that you can see your Live account and Demo accounts. Or, if you only want one connection in each PC, set it up that way.
    If you have​ any further questions about connecting, it would be best for you to reach out to our support team directly so we can look up your personal information and discuss things in more detail that are specific to you.
    • Within NinjaTrader, go to the Control Center > Help > Email Support...
    • To: Set this to "Platform Technical Support"
    • Subject: Copy and paste the Forum URL
    • Attach: Attach a file, picture, or compressed file to share multiple files/pictures
    • Body: Include any other information you would like to share on the situation
    • Make sure 'Log and Trace files' is checked to include the requested files
      • Send the email
    ​Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.​
    Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,
      Thanks a lot for the quick reply.So it's possible to have the desired setup. It's still a bit confusing because I don't under why I was locked out of my account for multiples login's..Well I will open a support request as soon as the Platform support close my ticket for the locked account. But I don't get it ,if its all so simple why I am still waiting after 48 hours to get Ninjatrader up and running again.
      Thanks
      Terrence

Comment

Hello Behungr101,

Thank you for the update.

Most of the confusion comes from users trying to use their Username from other brokers or evaluation providers to open the NinjaTrader platform.
        • The Evaluation License Key can only be imported to a "NinjaTrader" username. Not Tradovate or any other broker's credentials
        • If a user mixes up the credentials that they made with different brokers, then it is possible for them to use the incorrect password too many times.
        Any case with NinjaTrader support can be reopened if the user replies to it.

If you sent your message Monday - Friday, you should already have a response on it. Please check your inbox and make sure you didn't miss a response that we are waiting on more information from.

Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.

Comment

Hello,
          Thanks again.I think it was due to the multiple login for some strange reason because it work well for some weeks.In any case support did reply they ask me to create a new account and post the new username to them,and I did. Then they told me to give them two working days to look into the issue. Very strange kind of support for such a simple issue.

Thanks

Comment

Hello Behungr101,

Thank you for the update.

If it is suggested that it will take 1-2 days for a process to be completed, that normally means there are Compliance, AML, or other Security steps that the team must perform to ensure that the person is who they say they are and we are not incorrectly reactivating an account prematurely or for the incorrect person.

This is ultimately done to protect users and their private information.

Hopefully you should be unlocked soon. If not, please feel free to respond on the support email you have with us so we may investigate further.

Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.

Comment

Hello Clayton,
              Thanks again for your help and patients. The team has finally resolved the problem yesterday. But nevertheless it's scary your process for lock accounts. In this period of my trading journey I am just learning ,but when I become a Professional trader the idea of losing 2 days of trading would be devastating being it will be my only source of income.
              Very scary I must say again.

Regards
              Terrence

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by ageeholdings, Today, 07:43 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post ageeholdings  
              Started by pibrew, Today, 06:37 AM