Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade Single Broker to Multibroker

Hello!

I owe a Single Broker lifetime license and wanna know what's the cost to upgrade it to Multibroker.

Is there any promotion of can you offer me a special discount?

Regards!

Hello,

Below is a link that walksthrough how to add a multi broker enablement to your account plan:

How Can I Add Multiple Broker Mode for NinjaTrader Desktop?

Currently there are no discounts being run for this add on.
    Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Ryan!

There is no option to upgrade to Multibroker, just monthly lease!
      I wanna upgrade to Lifetime License Multibroker!
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

We no longer sell license keys, so this would be the equivalent account plan. There is no one time purchase option as this add on is a monthly subscription that can be cancelled at any time.

Comment

This is making my head spin (but I would like to understand, as, like the OP I have a Single-broker Lifetime License for Desktop version and would like to have Multi-broker Lifetime License for Desktop version.

TRADE_F - I wanna upgrade (from Single Broker Lifetime License) to Lifetime License “Multibroker“

RYAN_S - account plan, monthly add-on etc. Don’t sell Lifetime License keys anymore

Walkthroughs Q/A -

I have an existing Single-Broker or Multi-Broker Lifetime License with NinjaTrader, do I need to subscribe to this Add-on?

No, all customers that have purchased a Lifetime License Key (prior to March 4, 2023) have the Multiple Brokers Add-on activated at no additional cost.​”

So, does this not mean that:
          Trader_F has Desktop version (because if has Lifetime Licence Single broker, this was only available before introduction of web-based and Tradovate at same time of release as switch to Monthly Plans) ?
          In which case per Walkthroughs Q/Q quoted should Trader-F not already have Multi-broker entitlement enabled on their legacy (single broker Desktop version) Lifetime Licence (but, given the topic of the post, doesn’t appear to otherwise wouldn’t be asking?)

My interest - I have a Desktop version Single Broker Legacy Lifetime Licence. According to the above Walkthrough text, as I understand it, I have been granted entitlement to Multibroker as an ‘upgrade’. But I don’t ‘see’ it?
          But I haven’t created a Dashboard login nor imported my License Keys into that User profile. As I understand it, if I import my License Keys (I have third-party Broker and Prop Firm keys) the ‘entitlements’ for each will become associated with the Dashboard User profile. By enabling Multi-Provider mode I will then be able to create Connections for each Broker, and the ‘entitlements’ will operate ‘per Licence Key’ for each Broker depending on Connection used. With Single-Broker I would still only be able Connect one Connection at a time. However, per the Walkthroughs Q/A text I will now find the Single-broker Lifetime Licence upgraded to Multi-broker Lifetime Licence and with Multi-provider enabled be able to Connect to Prop-firm, third-party broker (and be able to add NinjaTrader Brokerage account) with respective associated entitlements operating on each broker account.
          The main limitation then remaining would only be the inability to make two connections simultaneously to the same data provider e.g. 2x CQG, 2x Rythmic.
          Kind regards,

Comment

Hello,

If you purchased a single broker license key prior to March 2023 this should have been updated to a multi broker account plan once you migrate your license key to your new NinjaTrader username. If you signed up for a single broker account plan after March 2023 you would need to purchase the monthly add on for multi broker access.

TRADER_F If you purchased a lifetime single broker license prior to March 2023 and have not yet updated to the newest platform and created a NT username, please write into support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com to have our team assist you in this process if needed.

Comment

Good morning Ryan!

I'm not able of getting 2 conexions at same time.

Please, can you help me by remote support?

Regards!

Comment

Hello,

For assistance from our team I would recommend reaching out to our support team as mentioned so we may connect with you.

Comment

So to be clear it is not possible to get a multi broker licence on 8.0.28 even if you had a lifetime licence before March 2023. Even if I migrate to a new NT username???

Comment

Hello,

Correct, it is not possible to change to a multi broker license, however when you import your license key to a NinjaTrader username this will automatically include the multi broker account plan enablement.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by JoMoon2024, Today, 06:56 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post JoMoon2024  
                    Started by Haiasi, 04-25-2024, 06:53 PM
                    2 responses
                    0 likes