Historical Data Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historical Data Error

There is no Historical Data, against the EURJPY Symbol - not checked other symbols, but this seemed to be the issue a few weeks ago. Can you please urgently check ?

Hello Trader_Kim,

Thank you very much for your post.

I can confirm that NinjaTrader's historical data server does not currently record or provide historical data for Forex instruments as of late this afternoon.

Our team is working on reconnecting this; the missing information will be backfilled within the next 24 hours.

Thank you in advance for your patience!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

not only forex. same problem with NAS100..

Comment

Yes, just noticed here I have no overnight data either. This same issue just keeps happening lately. Quite frustrating.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for posting.

We have received word from our historical data team that this data has been restored. Please restart the platform, then reconnect to the data provider and let us know if you continue to see the same behavior.
          Last edited by NinjaTrader_DrewO; 10-31-2023, 11:52 AM.
          Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Drew / Manfred.

Unfortunately this morning we seem to have another gap developed on the EURJPY, no data from 11pm gmt through to this morning 5am gmt. Same problem with other symbols.

it is becoming more than a little frustrating

Comment

looking at your help files:

This suggests that FXCM provides historical data, however, this doesnt seem to be the case. are there any specific setup instructions to get FXCM historical data into the app ?

Comment

I have still problem with historical FXCM data today, for all symbols I am missing some candles since yesterday close. When I uncheck "Ninjatrader historical data server" it works fine...

Comment

Thanks Tomas - deleted the history and tried .. seemed to work, so much appreciated

Comment

You are welcome, annyway it is a little bit slower to start NT now... we will see, if they solve issues wioth historical data server...

Comment

Today I've again the problem withe gaps in the data..please NT, fix this problem!

Comment

Hello Cardn,

Thank you for posting.

We have not received other reports of this similar behavior today. As mentioned earlier in the thread, removing your saved/cached historical data and reloading may be a good first step in troubleshooting this behavior after historical data issues occur.

Otherwise, I would invite you to reach out to our Support Team with your diagnostic files. You can send us your log and trace files so that we may look into what occurred by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support. Please ensure 'Log and Trace Files' is checked to include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 04121300 ATTN: Drew​
                        Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello
                          me and many people around me encounter this problem in FXCM historical data dropouts during the nights of this week. Good exapmle is this tick chart from this morning https://app.screencast.com/MD5eSLvKXOnch . is there any remedy for that already?
                          Many thanks
                          Ivo​

Comment

I am also still facing same issue when historical data server is used....

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_DrewO View Post
                              Hello Cardn,

Thank you for posting.

We have not received other reports of this similar behavior today. As mentioned earlier in the thread, removing your saved/cached historical data and reloading may be a good first step in troubleshooting this behavior after historical data issues occur.

Otherwise, I would invite you to reach out to our Support Team with your diagnostic files. You can send us your log and trace files so that we may look into what occurred by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support. Please ensure 'Log and Trace Files' is checked to include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 04121300 ATTN: Drew​
                              Hi Drew,

there are more people than just me facing this problem (see other posts/topics in this forum). After I disconnected the historical data from NT (checkbox in the connection), it works, but that can't be the final solution. Especially looking at your team's responses, e.g. "the historical servers have been updated...or the missing data has been uploaded", it doesn't sound like this problem is a user issue...! I have started NT several times in the last week with a data gap on the current day, sometimes the missing data could be downloaded manually but the current day was not updated, so I was confronted with the problem of not being able to analyze the data properly for my trading setup.

At the moment, I have temporarily started to switch to TradingView because they are reliable and care about the users. I really hope this problem will be fixed in the future because I bought a lifetime license of NT and I really like NT. But currently it seems like I wasted my money.

Kind regards
                              Carsten

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
                              5 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Bidder
                              by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM