Sim-Account issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sim-Account issue

So with multi-provider is on i can use sim account but the chart is all weird unless i scroll horizontal back a bit.
    but with multi-provider is off i can't use sim accounts but the chart works fine and i dont need to scroll to fix it.
    Attached Files

Hello,
    Thank you for your post.

Looks like you are using a Simulated Data Feed Connection: https://ninjatrader.com/ru/support/h...connection.htm
    This connection is a random internally generated market and has NO correlation to real market data.

If you have a live account with NinjaTrader Brokerage and Market data is enabled on your account, make sure to enable 'Multi-provider'.

Then create a new connection, using your username and following this connection guide:
    https://support.ninjatrader.com/s/article/NinjaTrader-Connection-Guide-Multi-Provider-Mode-Enabled?language=en_US

Please make sure you do the following when creating a new connection:
    1) Choose provider – NinjaTrader (not Continuum)
    2) Copy and paste Username (the one you use to login into the
    NinjaTrader Account Dashboard)
    3) In a field next to "Account type" select "Live"

Once connected, you should be able to see your live account and Sim101 account in the Accounts tab within the Control Center window.

Each order entry window will have an Account drop-down menu for selection of the local Sim101 (demo) account or a connected live account. This menu determines which account the orders are submitted to.

If you have further questions, please email us from the NinjaTrader platform (Help-> Email Support), so we can receive your recent log and trace files as well.
    Thank you!

Oxana R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
    14 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post aligator  
    Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
    6 responses