Get logged out Immediately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get logged out Immediately

I am getting logged out immediately from both the IOS app and also online from multiple browsers and igcognito browsers.

please advise.

Hello gmcafee,

Thank you very much for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

If you are getting logged out immediately, this would usually indicate that the connection is being established from a different location.

Please disconnect from all open connections before restarting the PC/mobile phone. If this does not resolve the issue, please send us a brief note at support (at) ninjatrader (dot) com from the email address associated with this account, we can then take a closer look at any issues reported on our end.

Thank you in advance, I look forward to your reply!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by gmcafee View Post
      I am getting logged out immediately from both the IOS app and also online from multiple browsers and igcognito browsers.

please advise.
      maybe it's the time on your computer? When I accidentally had the time set to 6 hours ahead, NinjaTrader website would auto log me out because I think they have a login token that expires, and it checks it based on your devices time

Comment

I constantly run into this issue. I have NT running on my desktop, then run out and try to pull up the mobile app and it crashes and logs me out. Now I try and login to the website account side and it kicks me out as well even though the Desktop app is running fine on the same computer. Windows is set to set time automatically.

There really needs to be a way to login from multiple locations so that switching between Desktop and Mobile IOS app is seamless.

Perhaps change the code so that if you login from another IP that it logs you out of the previous IP and you can continue on. I believe Think or Swim works this way.

Comment

OK. I've done some trial and error and it seems that if I have multiple sessions running on different desktops at different locations that seems to be the issue. For example I have NT8 running on my home desktop and then I leave it running head into the office and open up NT8 there on my work desktop then I have 2 sessions running. At this point there are two IPs/instances of it running. I have an issue then logging into the website and the mobile app as there is likely an IP issue of not knowing which IP is the correct IP.

I recall seeing a message once logging into the website it asked if I wanted to close out of all other sessions. I think this is the answer to fix this or just make it automatically close out other sessions.

Comment

Everyone in my trade group just uses NinjaMobileTrader VPS as the solution for trading between home and work instead of juggling between different computers and problems with getting logged out. It's nice to have a single cloud workspace with them

Comment

Originally posted by backtester831 View Post
              Everyone in my trade group just uses NinjaMobileTrader VPS as the solution for trading between home and work instead of juggling between different computers and problems with getting logged out. It's nice to have a single cloud workspace with them
              Great tip! I'll look into this service.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by rbeckmann05, Yesterday, 06:48 PM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post bltdavid  
              Started by llanqui, Today, 03:53 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes