NinjaTrader 8.1.1.7 , the most current version is not loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader 8.1.1.7 , the most current version is not loading

I can see that there are many other complains about this issue but I am surprised that there is no technical solution provided by the firm yet

I just became a customer yesterday, installed mobile app and used web app both works fine but I can not launch the desktop app

After entering my user name and password, the login screen just shows "Loading...." for hours. It is stuck there forever.

I checked the firewall to make sure the app is not blocked, I disabled onedrive, I reinstalled the app, repaired it and tried other suggestions provided by the tech support in the past. Still the same.

After goggling this issue, I saw that there are thousands of complains like this from other users dating all the way back to 2021. I am surprised that NT support team couldn't come up with a definitive solution for years

If I cant launch desktop app, I will likely use some other broker who has a working platform

I hope someone somewhere resolved this issue before and tell me what to do here , but i dont have high hopes after seeing the history here

My system:
    Processor Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-10855M CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz
    Installed RAM 128 GB (128 GB usable)
    System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    Edition: Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
    Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22674.1000.0
    Last edited by algomaniac; 10-23-2023, 12:05 PM.

algomaniac ,

Thank you for posting on the forums.

We'd be happy to assist you with this, please use the instructions below in order to send you 'log' and 'trace' files:
    • Open the 'Windows File Explorer' then navigate to, "Documents" > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
    • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To > Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to platformsupport@ninjatrader[dot]com.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Thank you.​
    Luis H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi, all

I am outside the US, using NT 8.0.28 and IB TWS 10.25.1k.

Due to a long-running bug (or bugs), I set my computer, IB TWS and NT to US eastern time in order for NT to load data properly.

Today, even this workaround has ceased to work. Is anyone outside the US having the same data loading problem?

I guess the promised new NT version is still being tested, never-ending style.

UPDATE: I installed IB TWS 10.19.2e and data loading in NT works again.
      Last edited by max333; 10-23-2023, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by AaronKoRn, Today, 09:49 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post AaronKoRn  
      Started by carnitron, Today, 08:42 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post carnitron