JT Connection missing in indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JT Connection missing in indicators

I have recently upgraded NT8 to 8.1.1.7 64bit and went to install the JT connection indicator and I could not find it in the list of indicators. Has the JT Connection indicator been removed recently?

Hello dazz1975,

Thank you very much for your post.

The JT connection is a third-party indicator; You would have to reach out to the developer to receive the installation files for this script as it is not by default included in the NinjaTrader platform.

Please don't hesitate to let me know, should you have any further questions!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Manfred. I appreciate the quick reply. Maybe I did install the third party on the old NinjaTrader platform and can't recall it. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by dazz1975 View Post
        I have recently upgraded NT8 to 8.1.1.7 64bit and went to install the JT connection indicator and I could not find it in the list of indicators. Has the JT Connection indicator been removed recently?
        This indicator is actually loaded during the installation of Jigsaw's Daytradr program. It is a bridge between NT8 and Daytradr and you need to select whether or not you want the bridge during the Daytradr installation process.

Comment

Originally posted by FMtrader View Post

This indicator is actually loaded during the installation of Jigsaw's Daytradr program. It is a bridge between NT8 and Daytradr and you need to select whether or not you want the bridge during the Daytradr installation process.
          Thanks FMtrader. I didn't realise that I would have to reinstall Jigsaw after I installed a fresh install of Ninjatrader. It is all working now.

Comment

I have the same issue but not really understood what I should do when I haven't got the JT indicator in the list?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by dmking, 11-12-2019, 12:31 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post jasonw
            by jasonw

Started by roblogic, Today, 04:31 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes