eurjpy history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eurjpy history

Seem to be missing data for the eurjpy from midnight last night to the current time.

every time I reload / reboot / exit the application and restart the data series restarts @ current time, so the gap continually gets wider

I have deleted and re-downloaded history - unfortunately this just resets start time to current time again.
    Attached Files

Hello Trader_Kim,

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention.

I can confirm that our historical data servers seem to be missing the historical Forex data of the last few hours.

I have reached out to our team to ensure this information is correct as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for your patience!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

seems to be the same for the German 30

Comment

Given this is a core feature of the product - shouldnt there be some kind of monitoring for this ?

Comment

Hello Trader_Kim,

Thank you very much for your reply.

As far as I can tell, this currently applies to all Forex instruments our historical data servers record at this time.

This should be corrected in the early morning hours, the historical data will then be backfilled as soon as possible.

If your provider has their own historical data server, you can switch to their server in the connection settings under Connections > Configure.

While automatic systems are in place, Forex instruments are not available through the NinjaTrader brokerage and are recorded using a third-party provider. This can result in added complications, e.g. during a maintenance or server outage.

I can only apologize for the inconvenience this causes and hope for your understanding.

Comment

Thanks Manfred - appreciate that this applies to all instruments.

From what I can see you are suggesting that we take the tick out of the use ninjatrader for the historical data data in the data provider connection configuration. There is no other historical data connectivity configuration ?

Thanks

Comment

Hello Trader_Kim,

As most Forex providers don't provide extensive historical data, we record the historical Forex data and provide it on our servers directly.

Once this checkbox is disabled, the platform will instead request this data from your Forex provider directly. This should refill the data if they have it available.

Please don't hesitate to let me know, if I may be of further assistance!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by f.saeidi, Today, 12:11 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post f.saeidi  
              Started by Graci117, Yesterday, 11:40 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes