Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Ongoing bug for over a week, unable to receive real time quotes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ongoing bug for over a week, unable to receive real time quotes.

This problem is with technical support since beginning of the week. Each morning they email me system was reset so now ok. Each morning I log in, I get the message (truncated) below which says I am delayed. Each time I contact Kinetick - they create a new support ticket. One time -- during the week it appeared that everything was OK so I tried to buy a contract of ES and it filled but when I tried to adjust the (bracket) stop price -- got an error message and had to force close the trade. Since it takes support 1 day to get back to me ... my question here is does anyone have any suggestions on a solution? This is a brand new account over a week ago, everything is paid for.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	98
Size:	304.7 KB
ID:	1271772

Originally posted by mrmike99 View Post
    Each time I contact Kinetick - they create a new support ticket.
    You have a data feed subscription with Kinetick?

Which exchanges are you subscribed to?

Comment

Originally posted by mrmike99 View Post
      This problem is with technical support since beginning of the week. Each morning they email me system was reset so now ok. Each morning I log in, I get the message (truncated) below which says I am delayed. Each time I contact Kinetick - they create a new support ticket. One time -- during the week it appeared that everything was OK so I tried to buy a contract of ES and it filled but when I tried to adjust the (bracket) stop price -- got an error message and had to force close the trade. Since it takes support 1 day to get back to me ... my question here is does anyone have any suggestions on a solution? This is a brand new account over a week ago, everything is paid for.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	98
Size:	304.7 KB
ID:	1271772
      My guess is it's connecting to your NinjaTrader account first before Kinetick, and taking the data from the 10 min delayed Ninja account. Try to change the data connection options in tools to use Kinetick for future data. And also try to disconnect from all connections, and then connect to Kinetick first.

Comment

Hello mrmike99,

Thank you for your post.

For reference, if you are using a separate data feed from your brokerage account ​below is a link on how multiple connections are handled and how to set preferred connections for data:
        Spencer F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks everyone, I disconnected everything and tried to connect just to kinetick ... did not work (delayed). I don't have duel accounts. I had set this up with IQ before but changed. So I think what I will do is remove Ninjatrader 8 and IQ from the conputer and start all over again. Kinetick has confirmed that I am ok and I was able one time to make a trade -- so I know this is not about approvals. I will update if that does not work.

Comment

Unfortunately -- complete reset did not work, Disconnecting Kinetick and Ninja in different order does not work. This is with support, but they have been working on it since Monday. Appreciate your help -- thanks.

Comment

Hello mrmike99,

Thank you for your post.

The representative that has your case will be reaching out as soon as they are able regarding this item via email.​

Comment

I did receive an answer from support -- they advise I need to disconnect Kinetick and run off My Ninja only. Tried that -- did not work, I immediately get a not real time warning. I tried disconnecting my Ninja instead -- same result. Both does not work -- either one does not work. I sent all this to support with log files and I contacted Kinetick separately. I hope I don't miss another week -- this one is shot. Again I appreciate the advice but at this point I think this is beyond a forum.

Comment

Hello mrmike99,

Thank you for post.

Please continue to work within the case as we will be following up again. For security reasons, we do no discuss account information publicly.​

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by ageeholdings, Today, 07:43 AM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post ageeholdings  
                  Started by pibrew, Today, 06:37 AM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes