Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

23rd September 2023 Login failure

Hi,

I'm unable to log neither to Ninja platform, nor into my Ninja account on Web. Is there any maitenance window or any other reason? I was successfully logged yesterday.
    Thanks, best regards

Tomas

Same experience here.
    (Frankfurt, Saturday, 23 Sept 2023, 10:00 am local time)

Comment

Web doesn't work for me but my NT8.0.26.0 works just fine. Downgrade if you can to 8.0.X so you can you use it for codding/charts even if servers down.

Comment

Leeroy_Jenkins ​ - I think, I have the Ninja version 8.0.X or higher already - unfortunatelly, I'm unable neither to get the version info, because I'm unable to pass through the Login form... This rorced Login is one of the most popular new features delivered in NinjaTrader 8.X - at least for me... OK, so we will have to wait till Ninja will do some magic. Propos, I'm located in Prague - thanks Rautenschlein for added comment, that you face the same issue in Frankfurt.

Comment

Chating chating and Ninja did their job already Thanks guys, now it works fine. Best regards

Comment

Hello all,

There was server maintenance during the weekend which caused these issues. If you are still unable to access the website or unable to connect in NinjaTrader Desktop, please send us an email at "support[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com".
            JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

It’s customary industry (any, whose customers rely on web servers to access their product/service) standard practice to a) notify customers of planned outages (NT has used weekends to perform maintenance, resulting in lower/no service but this isn’t ‘publicised’), b) run an announcement page so that if you attempt to log in and encounter difficulties you know why and when to try again.

This seems even more important that this should go hand in hand with the (unannounced) unpopular decision to force Users to log in in order to access the product at all

Comment

Hello brucerobinson,

I have forwarded the request to notify server maintenance on our website to my superiors. Thank you for your feedback.

Comment

The internal tracking number for this request is SFT-4869. We added your vote.

Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting us if you ever have questions regarding this.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by lightsun47, Today, 03:51 PM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post lightsun47  
                  Started by 00nevest, Today, 02:27 PM
                  1 response
                  0 likes