Trading Calendar ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trading Calendar ?

There used to be a trading calendar on the NT website. I can't find it now (I tried the bot there, but it was useless). Does it still exist? (Bringing this up today b/c of the restrictions regarding trading around FOMC announcements.)

Hello spottysallrite,

Thanks for your notes.

That has been moved into your NinjaTrader Client Dashboard, it will appear on the right side under "Upcoming Events".
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ok, got that; thx. Where do I find the restrictions regarding trading around FOMC announcements?

Comment

Hello spottysallrite,

Thanks for your note.

You could find information in this NinjaTrader article titled 'Margin Policy and Position Management'.

NinjaTrader offers low day trading margins for futures contracts including $50 for micro futures contracts. Explore our futures trading platform today.

Comment

Thanks, but I'm not quite following. I went to the page you provided above. There, it states, "Intraday margins will be set to 4X our standard rates 15 minutes prior to the release of key economic news announcements as listed in your account dashboard"​. So, I went to my account dashboard. I don't see anything there about the FOMC announcement today, but presumably that would be considered a key economic news announcement. (However, that page does show rollover dates, but I wouldn't consider those to be key economic news announcements.)

Comment

Hello spottysallrite,

Thanks for your notes.

On the NinjaTrader Account Dashboard you will find an 'Upcoming Events' section on the right of the Account Dashboard.

If you click the 'See all' button in the 'Upcoming Events' section of the Dashboard, you will see an FOCM Meeting link for the date September 20, 2023.

See the attached screenshot highlighting the link.

Attached Files

Comment

Hey there! I've had a similar struggle finding that trading calendar. It can be a real lifesaver, especially with important events like FOMC announcements. I'd suggest checking other financial news websites or apps, too; they often have detailed trading calendars. Also, as a fellow trader, I suggest you check out The Funded Trader promo. Good luck!
              Last edited by VincentNeal; 10-27-2023, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by mishhh, 05-25-2010, 08:54 AM
              19 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post rene69851  
              Started by gwenael, Today, 09:29 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post gwenael