Getting error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting error

Hello, Im receiving this error and I want to know how to fix this. I have a tradovate account that switched over to ninja trader. I also have a prop firm key for ninjatrader. My personal account is connected to that desktop application with the key, but when I log in on my personal login, I get this message.

I looked up how to add order flow + functionality but it won't process it. I don't have a key for my personal accounts only for my prop trading. Is this the reason I got this message? Is the desktop application only for charting purposes and not trading if you don't purchase a seperate key?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	147
Size:	216.5 KB
ID:	1269234

Hello sy2023,

Instructions to purchase the Order Flow+ add-on can be found at the link below.

If this does not work for you, please send us an email at "platformsales[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com" and include at what step you get stuck.

You get this message if your NinjaTrader user account is not enabled for the Order Flow+ add-on (and you have an Order Flow+ item selected in your workspace). This add-on is included with the lifetime account plan. If you don't have a lifetime account plan, you would need to purchase the add-on. License keys have been replaced by account plans in NinjaTrader 8.1. See the link below for information on account plans.

You can use NinjaTrader Desktop for trading.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by lightsun47, Today, 03:51 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post lightsun47  
    Started by 00nevest, Today, 02:27 PM
    1 response
    0 likes