Static Hidden Data Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Static Hidden Data Series

I dont want the bottom two data series in the screen shot to ever change. I only want the top one to change as I change the time frame on the chart. How do I achieve this? currently if I change the top unhidden data series to 5 or 10 minutes it will cause the bottom two data series to become dynamic and will start changing with the chart.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	28.3 KB ID:	1266650
    Last edited by sashol3; 08-29-2023, 02:02 PM.

Hello sashol3,

Thank you for your post.

Instead of changing the Time frame from the top dropdown. I would suggest you change the time frame from the Data series window you have a screenshot for. This will ensure you do not change the other two time frames in the platform. This is a limitation in the platform when changing the time frame from the top dropdown.
    Sean H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Well then, this is likely going to mistakenly get changed and I am not going to realize it. This is an accident waiting to happen. Making mistakes with money on the line does not support my needs for consistency and profitability. Is there another way to time aggregate my indicators so that they stay static based on the time frames I intend to use them on?
      Originally posted by NinjaTrader_SeanH View Post
      Hello sashol3,

Thank you for your post.

Instead of changing the Time frame from the top dropdown. I would suggest you change the time frame from the Data series window you have a screenshot for. This will ensure you do not change the other two time frames in the platform. This is a limitation in the platform when changing the time frame from the top dropdown.
      Last edited by sashol3; 08-29-2023, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by llanqui, Today, 03:53 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post llanqui
      by llanqui

Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes