strange problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strange problems

I use my ATM strat with two contracts. I decide to trade with one contract.
    As soon as I want to exit I got filled but the atm isnt executed and I'm left with a position without protection (stop/target)
    When manually trying to exit and I'm flat I am left with this. See the two arrows.
    I'm sure I'm flat now, but the performance is messed up the next day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	86
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	1266648

Hello,
    Thank you for your post.

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.
    If your trades are with NinjaTrader Brokerage, you can contact NinjaTrader Brokerage Order Desk here:
    • Email: orders[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com

Please email us your log and trace files right from the NinjaTrader platform (by going to Help-> Email Support), so we may investigate this matter further. Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
    Plus email us
    answers the following questions:
    • What Order ID was assigned to this order? You can check in the Executions or Orders tab of the Control Center.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Thank you!​
    Oxana R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Oxana View Post
      Hello,
      Thank you for your post.

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.
      If your trades are with NinjaTrader Brokerage, you can contact NinjaTrader Brokerage Order Desk here:
      • Email: orders[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com

Please email us your log and trace files right from the NinjaTrader platform (by going to Help-> Email Support), so we may investigate this matter further. Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
      Plus email us
      answers the following questions:
      • What Order ID was assigned to this order? You can check in the Executions or Orders tab of the Control Center.
      • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Thank you!​
      zipped the attachments and attached into the ninjatrader support button like you described.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by futtrader, 04-21-2024, 01:50 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post futtrader  
      Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:55 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post bltdavid