Video Showing Playback Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Showing Playback Bug

I've reported the bug in Playback twice without being taken seriously about it, so I made this video illustrating it. Please give it your attention and report the problem and get it fixed. Thanks.

NT 8.0.28.0 64-bit

bit.ly/ntplaybackbug
    Last edited by gbourque; 08-26-2023, 08:24 AM.

Hello gbourque,

Thank you for your post.
    I have reviewed the video you posted and I have a few comments in response:
    • After changing the start date, press the 'Play' button to start market replay. The playback would otherwise not start.
    • The 'go-to' option will be disabled when the chart is still loading data. The charts will need to finish loading before the option appears again.
    • Loading times on charts will take longer while you are using the 'Playback' connection. The playback engine must process both historical data and real-time data to simulate a connection to live market data.
    • The loading times will be longer when you are using a larger time frame, and therefore more data, for playback
    • When you change the position of the slider, or select another starting point with the 'Go to' menu, the charts will begin to load the data at a different time. This, again, will take time to process.
    In response to your request for 24 hour military time in our platform, there is an existing feature request which I have added your vote to: SFT-2325

If you continue to experience issues, please open a case with our Platform Support team for further troubleshooting.

To get started, please write us an email: Support[AT]Ninjatrader[DOT]com.
    >>Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your inquiry:
    • Open the Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
    • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
    ​​Please let us know if we may be of any further assistance.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_Eduardo; 08-27-2023, 01:44 PM.
    Eduardo R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by strategist007, Today, 07:51 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post strategist007  
    Started by StockTrader88, 03-06-2021, 08:58 AM
    44 responses
    3 likes