Export results of Strategy analyzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Export results of Strategy analyzer

Currently strategy analyzer keeps only top 10 results. is there any way to export all the simulation results along with the settings information into excel?

Hello sambathraj,

Thanks for your post.

To clarify, are you running a backtest on a strategy in the Strategy Analyzer window or are you running an optimization on a strategy in the Strategy Analyzer?

What exactly is the information you are wanting to export? If possible, please share a screenshot showing what results you are wanting to export.
    • To send a screenshot with Windows 10 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.
    • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save it as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

If you are running an optimization on a strategy in the Strategy Analyzer and you want to see more than the 10 best results, you could increase the 'Keep best # results' property to a larger value. By default this value is set to 10. For example, if you set 'Keep best # results' property to 20, the 20 best results would be kept and could be exported.

See the 'Understanding Optimization Properties' section of this help guide page for more information: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...a_strategy.htm
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I was running optimization. Keep best # results property helped to solve my need. Once the Optimization was complete, I was able to export the grid. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by AaronKoRn, Today, 09:49 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post AaronKoRn  
      Started by carnitron, Today, 08:42 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post carnitron